QuickReply Reloaded

If you need some help getting other extensions to work or modifying the template then let us know in here.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
romaamor
Good day. How do I fix the incompatibility issue between your theme and the QuickReply Reloaded extension? (https://boardtools.ru/QuickReply/) I enable this extension, Advanced BBCode Box stops working in quick response. How do you make sure it doesn't interfere with your style? I use several different styles at once, and I need it. Thank you.
romaamor
Or how to remove Quick Reply from a style?
splicker
I had a look at this extension about a month ago and couldn't get it to work correctly, I'll have another look at this extension when I get some time but it seems to have a lot of JS files that may be conflicting with bootstrap some how.
romaamor
Or how to remove Quick Reply from a style? Whatever it does not interfere with the expansion.
And I'm talking about it.
splicker
Wed May 26, 2021 8:31 amromaamor wrote:
Or how to remove Quick Reply from a style? Whatever it does not interfere with the expansion.
And I'm talking about it.
If you want to completely remove quick reply from this style only then you will need to open the following files in the template folder:

viewtopic_body_side.html
viewtopic_body_top.html

Then locate and remove the following code:
{% if S_QUICK_REPLY %}
	<div class="card mb-3">
		<div class="card-header text-white qrb">
        	<center>
         	<a class="btn btn-primary" data-toggle="collapse" href="#qr_postform" role="button" aria-expanded="false" aria-controls="collapseExample">
        	{{ lang('QUICKREPLY') }}
      		</a>
            </center>
				{% INCLUDE 'quickreply_editor.html' %}
            </div>
	</div>
{% endif %}
romaamor
I've already done that. Unfortunately the extension does not appear. Sadness. :)
romaamor
Some event is missing.
7 posts Page 1 of 1