FREE for everyone

Latest updates, changes and thoughts for the future of Splicker.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Contributors
splicker
Hi all,

We've had a change of hierarchy and the friend I was working on the template with has, unfortunately, no longer got time to continue working on Splicker Snap.

As a result, he's handed me the reins and as sole developer I have decided to offer the template completely FREE to everyone and anyone that wants to use it.

Moving forward I will continue to work on it and release updates as often as I can and I would love for you get involved. So please, download the template, install it on your test board or main site, and post in here and let us know what you think, any ideas you have, suggestions, thoughts or bugs you find.

I think Splicker Snap is a brilliant template for phpBB, I think it can be classed as a premium template but without the cost.
Let's work together and make it the best template ever.

It's now FREE!!!! :D
*Further improvements and minor fixes - April 29th - Download Updated
*Fixed error with social profiles - April 23nd - Download Updated
*Fixed glitch with side-bar - April 22nd - Download Updated

You can download the template from the link above, but if you would like to also use other extensions that are available in the store then go to the following link, click "Buy Now" and go through the process (you won't be charged) and that will activate all other extensions so you can download and use them. app.php/splicker/snapstore/viewitem?itmid=1
Serg
Good evening dear author! I really liked your theme, but there was an error after installing the theme.

First, I activated the extension, then installed the theme, so I went to the profile on the forum and changed the topic to yours in my personal settings, when I clicked on the Forum link, an error occurred, I am adjusting the picture, that's all. Everything stops at this and nothing happens, when I returned to my topic, there are no errors, the forum and the extension were installed without problems, but this error was upsetting, can you help how you can fix this?

And yet, when you click on the Profile in the upper right corner, some unknown error also appears, but I don't know if it is due to your theme and extension or not.

Forum version 3.3.0-RC1.
splicker
Hi there,

I honestly don't know why you're receiving the 500 error, must be a conflict with another extension somewhere.

As for the user profile error, the file I've attached below should fix that. If you download it and then copy to the "Ext" folder, its just a single file that will change, so just override it, don't delete the files you already have.

*This file fix is now part of the main download in the first post*

Let me know if that fixes the problem.
Serg
Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:11 pmsplicker wrote:
Hi there,

I honestly don't know why you're receiving the 500 error, must be a conflict with another extension somewhere.

As for the user profile error, the file I've attached below should fix that. If you download it and then copy to the "Ext" folder, its just a single file that will change, so just override it, don't delete the files you already have.

temp-fix.zip

Okay, I'll let you know and thank you for your reply.

I will try to disable extensions and reinstall the theme.
Serg
Hi there,

temp-fix.zip

Thank you, problem solved.

The "Simple Spoiler" extension does not work for your theme, perhaps such a server configuration or something else.

And also your temp-fix.zip helped solve the problem :)

But half of the extensions do not work for some reason, there are extensions where there are no settings and they work automatically. But thank you, the topic is very good :)
splicker
Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:54 pmSerg wrote:
Hi there,

temp-fix.zip

Thank you, problem solved.

The "Simple Spoiler" extension does not work for your theme, perhaps such a server configuration or something else.

And also your temp-fix.zip helped solve the problem :)

But half of the extensions do not work for some reason, there are extensions where there are no settings and they work automatically. But thank you, the topic is very good :)
I'm glad you got it all working. Some of the extensions you're running may require template files creating in order to be compatible with this template. If you tell me which extensions they are I could have a look and try create template files for them.
6 posts Page 1 of 1